Paul and Susan - 5 stories in 1 series - Intermediate reader
The Green Book (intermediate reader) series, consisting of 30 stories divided into six books of five stories each and three levels of difficulty, takes readers further into the world of those funny and friendly twins, Paul and Susan. The books are an invaluable tool for children’s language and reading development.
The main features of these texts are:
- The cumulative repetition of sentence patterns
- A mixture of oral and written language patterns
- Imaginary events in the context of familiar experiences
- A specialized vocabulary for some subjects
- Illustrations providing a moderate level of support to reading comprehension